I am getting trying to get my closet ready for fall and this is one color scheme that I am absolutely loving for the beginning of fall! I love the idea of wearing a bold jacket with the basics.
1. A body con dress will be the perfect staple in your fall wardrobe to add layering to. Especially where we are transitioning into fall a white body con dress will pair well with summer pieces as well as fall. There is nothing wrong with the basics!
2. I absolutely love love love Moto jackets for fall. They give any outfit that edgy feel. This yellow Moto jacket will be the perfect end of the summer piece, especially when it starts to get chillier.
3. These gladiator sandals from Target are the perfect dupe for the Valentino Rock Stud sandals. I love this black pair going into fall. I have been wearing the nude sandals ALL summer long and they are the comfiest sandals I have probably ever worn. I love that they add a little bit of class to a casual summer outfit. I want them in all the colors!
4. Saddle bags with the ring detail have been all the rage this fall! I have seen so many fashion bloggers get their hands on bags that are similar. I am in love with this Chloé textured leather shoulder bag. But when I saw this bag on ASOS for a fraction of the price, I instantly added it to my list! It is perfect for an fashionista who loves the high end look for half the price!
5. My favorite lip color to wear for fall is berry. Any berry lip is my go to in the fall. It looks so cozy and could pair well with most dark fall colors. I love this ‘Dark Side‘ color from MAC and think the berry tone will pair perfectly with that mustard jacket!
6. What better way to top an outfit off than with sunglasses? And I can’t say enough good about Karen Walker. These Number One Sunglasses are my favorite! They look so chic and add spice to all fall outfits! I have these exact ones, but have gold trim around the side. They are a little pricy, but you can get used ones off of Poshmark. I have mentioned it so many times and love buying gently used items off of there. It is where I have gotten all my Karen Walker sunglasses.
I hope this gave you a few good ideas for your fall wardrobe!
If there are any things you’d like to see on my blog leave me a comment with some ideas!