Today I wanted to go over my ‘Top 20 Fall Essentials.’ Since fall is coming up there are so many great pieces you could add to your wardrobe. So why not add all the pieces that will be versatile and can be worn more than just during the fall?
1. These Karen Walker Sunglasses are a must have for fall! I love wearing darker/black sunglasses in the fall, and it is no secret that I am a big Karen Walker fan. These sunnies look amazing on everyone and I love the round shape.
2. This golden choker from BaubleBar has been a favorite of mine this summer. It adds the perfect amount of class to any outfit. It is a definite plus that it is gold! I am not a huge fan of chokers, it just isn’t my thing. So this is about the only choker I will wear. It isn’t too tight and it looks so classy. You can see it in my post HERE. I love pairing gold jewelry with all my outfits during the fall! So I can’t wait to style this with a few fall outfits!
3. I love wearing dark or berry lips in the fall. Rebel by MAC is the absolute perfect color for fall and transitioning into fall. I just purchased Rebel this past week and can’t wait to start wearing it! It looks good on so many skin tones, and it will pair nicely with a lot of fall outfits. I bought Dark Side and Plumful as well! Both excellent fall shades. I am going to be doing a beauty post next week with both of those shades! So keep an eye out!
4. Everyone needs a cozy sweater for fall. This neutral sweater from Chicwish will fit seamlessly into any wardrobe. It can be paired with a hat, boots, scarf, leather jacket, white jeans, black jeans, most everything! It is a closet basic that everyone should start with.
5. Black ankle boots are a great shoe to add to your wardrobe simply because they are so versatile. These Marc Fisher booties are becoming a quick favorite of mine! They are on my list of fall must haves because they would also go with just about anything. Black booties are so fun to wear in the fall, especially when they have a pointy toe! My personal favorite.
6. I love the olive trend I have been seeing. Especially when it comes to bags. This darling cross body bag from Kate Spade screams fall to me. I has that warm feeling to it and it reminds me of the leaves changing colors. It is one of my favorite colors to wear in the fall time.
7. Floppy hats! Is it fall if you don’t post a picture in a floppy hat and Starbucks? This cream colored hat from Rag & Bone has been on my list for about a year. I am determined to get my hands on it because I would love to wear it transitioning into fall. It would also be a great accessory to wear in the spring and summer.
8. Gingham has been a huge trend this year! Plus with fall rolling around all the gingham and plaid will come out. I love this gingham skirt with that bow detail. Chicwish definitely knows how to make a skirt! It would pair excellently with any mustard or berry colors.
9. A denim jacket was probably one of my most worn pieces last year in the fall. It was perfect when it started to get chilly. I loved wearing it to corn mazes, haunted houses, and of course to the pumpkin patch. J Crew makes a mean denim jacket and I think I just might to have it this year! You literally can do no wrong with a denim jacket. Plus it won’t go to waste and sit in your closet all year because you can literally wear it all year round.
10. There is just something about a black Moto leather jacket in the fall. You can wear it casually or dress it up. Has anyone else been in love with BLANKNYC jackets? Plus this one is under $100! Which is amazing for BLANKNYC. I also really love their suede jacket. I am begging my husband to get it for me!
11. A good pair of earrings are the icing on the cake! I have always been a huge fan of J Crew jewelry and this pair of earrings is no exception. What good is an outfit if you don’t have some jewels to go with it?
12. Dark distressed jeans are a must for fall in my book. I love to pair them with oversized sweaters and ankle booties all fall long.
13. A good quilted jacket. I don’t mind spending a little more money on a good jacket. J Crew always comes out with the BEST coats and jackets! With my love of olive, this quilted jacket with the gold details is perfection! I know this one will go fast this year.
14. Along with the black ankle booties, any fall wardrobe would not be complete without brown ankle booties. And for under $90 these are a steal! They will go with all of the warm pieces in a wardrobe oh so nicely. This is why they are #14 on my fall essentials list!
16. I am a big fan when it comes to anything white. So of course I need to have a white top in this fall lineup. White pairs with anything nicely, and you can always add a bold lip. I love the feminine details on this lace top from Chicwish. I am loving all of their items as of late! Who could say no to this shirt?
17. Rag & Bone have some of my favorite hats. This black hat is on my list for fall must haves. It will look chic with just about anything, and it will pair nicely all throughout winter as well. Floppy hats for the win, am I right?
18. Scarves are my favorite fall accessory. I have a million and one. Black jeans, oversized sweater, large bag and a scarf is my fall uniform! H&M has amazing scarves for a great price! This plaid scarf will be perfect this fall!
19. Over the knee boots are my dream! I love the way they look and I love how they pair with sweaters. This pair of black boots from Steve Madden are pretty affordable when it comes to ‘over the knee boots.’ Plus I love that it has the “stretch” to it. I am not a size one and have bigger calves. So I love that there is this option if regular ones are a little tight on me.
20. I love mahogany, I love berry! Give it all to me for the fall time! I have so many items that would go amazing with this mahogany bag from Kate Spade. It is the perfect sized tote to take around with you this fall.