1. I am a huge lover of knitted sweaters! Shein always has super reasonable prices and I love that this top seems a little oversized, neutral and has the knitted details on the front! Not only will it be perfect with this outfit, but it could work for your wardrobe all fall and winter long.
2. This ‘Dark Side‘ lipstick by MAC has been one of my go-to’s this fall. I have never really been into dramatic dark lips, but they have been my jam this fall. I have worn a dark lip almost everyday this past week! ‘Dark Side‘ is the darkest shade I own, and I love that it brings out my dark brown eyes.
3. These round tortoise glasses have been on my list from the beginning of summer, but I feel like they would go perfect with this outfit! I love the boho look they add.
4. This skirt from J Crew Factory is the perfect fall piece! I love the double buttons on the front. I would love to wear this with tights underneath or long boots. It also comes in navy!
5. Burgundy has been one of the trendy colors this fall. I have been absolutely loving it! I have been wanting to snag a Burgundy colored bag this fall and I am loving this bag by Rebecca Minkoff with the chain!
6. I know Burberry scarves are a little more pricey! But I absolutely love this one. You can also find similar ones here & here.
7. Why does J Crew always have the best jewelry?? I love how these earrings look like little black disco balls. It would definitely bring out the darker colors on the shoes, bag and the black lines on the scarf. It’s all in the details!
8. I am dying to own all the jackets from J Crew. I love their ones with the fur hoods. This tan jacket is the perfect everyday jacket or to even wear for business casual. Plus it comes in a variety of colors! Can I own them all please?
9. Velvet. Aren’t we all loving velvet this year? These booties are Burgundy AND velvet. Plus that button detail is my favorite! They are under $100 and can be worn all fall! I love them!
I hope you are enjoying the Burgundy trend as much as I am this fall!